ORLANDO, Fla. , Sept. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Parkway Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PKY) announced today that the Company will be presenting on a panel at the BMO Capital Markets North American Real Estate Conference on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, 120 East Delaware Place, Chicago. The panel will begin at 3:15 PM Eastern Time ( 2:15 PM Central Time).
Investors and interested parties may access a live audio webcast of the panel in the Corporate section of Parkway's website at www.pky.com.
About Parkway PropertiesParkway Properties, Inc., a member of the S&P Small Cap 600 Index, is a self-administered real estate investment trust specializing in the ownership of quality office properties in higher growth submarkets in the Sunbelt region of the United States. Parkway owns or has an interest in 39 office properties located in 9 states with an aggregate of approximately 10.3 million square feet of leasable space at August 8, 2012. Fee-based real estate services are offered through wholly-owned subsidiaries of the Company, which in total manage and/or lease approximately 11.9 million square feet for third-party owners at August 8, 2012. Parkway Properties, Inc.'s press releases and additional information about the Company are available on the Company's website at www.pky.com. Contact: Thomas E. BlalockVice President of Investor Relations(407) 650-0593 SOURCE Parkway Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV