HOUSTON, Sept. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hercules Offshore, Inc. (Nasdaq: HERO) announced today that John T. Rynd, Chief Executive Officer and President, will present at the following investor conferences:
- Barclays Capital CEO Power-Energy Conference in New York on Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 12:25 p.m. EDT ( 11:25 a.m. CDT).
- Pareto Oil and Offshore Conference 2012 in Oslo, Norway, on Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 2:10 p.m. Central European Summer Time ( 8:10 a.m. EDT).
Interested parties may listen to the Barclays Capital CEO Power-Energy Conference presentation live over the Internet at http://www.herculesoffshore.com. Go to the "Investor Information" link and select "News & Events." To listen to the live presentation, please go to the website at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A replay of the presentation will be available within 24 hours after the conclusion of the presentation through our website ( http://www.herculesoffshore.com) for at least two weeks.
An audio replay of the Pareto Oil and Offshore Conference 2012 will not be available; however, the slides can be accessed through Hercules Offshore's website beginning at the start of the conference.
Headquartered in Houston, Hercules Offshore, Inc. operates a fleet of 42 jackup rigs, 16 barge rigs, 63 liftboats and two submersible rigs. The Company offers a range of services to oil and gas producers to meet their needs during drilling, well service, platform inspection, maintenance, and decommissioning operations in several key shallow water provinces around the world. Hercules Offshore currently holds 32.1% of share capital in Discovery Offshore S.A., a pure play, ultra-high specification jackup rig company. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.herculesoffshore.com.SOURCE Hercules Offshore, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV