When asked what investors should look for in a turnaround, Ordan said they must look closely at the management team. Are they willing to fight their way through or are they looking to move on to the next thing?
Finally, when asked about health-care trends for seniors, Ordan explained that Americans are living longer but with more illnesses than ever before -- which is why Sunrise has such a strong future. He said his company provides an essential need, a place for seniors to call home.
No Huddle Offense
In his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer answered the tough question, "Why own stocks at all in September, historically a down month for the markets?"
Cramer said that while he'll never stand in the way of investors wanting to take profits, there are lots of examples of not selling all your stocks and going home.First is Heckmann, mentioned earlier. That stock was up 37% Tuesday alone. There's also Medicis Pharmaceuticals (MRX), another stock up 38% Tuesday after the company announced it's selling itself. Cramer said he's still a believer in Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) and also Mellanox Technologies (MLNX), still an undiscovered stock that's already up 260% for the year. Finally, there's Medivation (MDVN), another pharma play that's up 135% for the year, and over 4% alone on Tuesday on positive news. These are just a few needles in the haystack, said Cramer. Investors will give up too much if they sell everything. Don't give up. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV