Accordingly, I’ll turn it over to wonderful, Vincent, as well as Asiya, and again, thank you for joining us. This is Vincent, the CFO of Electronics for Imaging. Vincent?
Thank you, Jim. I’m coming from California the needs in the [tan] makeup. Good morning, everyone. This morning someone confused Electronics for Imaging with Electronic Arts. So I thought I would use a few slides to quickly give you an overview of what we are doing.
We are a company focus on developing hardware and software solutions for the print industry, and before I go into the market and the structure of the firm, let me just quickly refresh Q2 results.Q2 finishing in June reported record revenue of $164 million, 16% year-over-year, and for our company it was the 10th consecutive quarter of year-over-year double-digit growth. For company -- technology company it’s not that extraordinary, for technology company addressing the print industry is definitely very good result.We’ve had record revenue for a many of our segments that we are now have diversified into over the last few years, record revenue for our Inkjet segment, record revenue for our software business, record revenue for our recurring revenue, 10 years ago, if I was a transactional base company today we have about 26% our revenue stream on the recurring basis and that’s also maintenance and ink revenue.We’ve been growing profit margin and EBITDA faster than revenue. We see here EPS in Q2 up 30% year-over-year versus revenue of 16%. And then, lately, we announced the sales of our headquarter building creating or increasing our cash per share of $3, when the transaction will be close in October we’ll have about $7 per share of cash no debt, 45% of our market cap in cash.Considering the macro environment, we gave cautionary guidance for Q3 with growth of 2% to 5% and EPS of $0.25 to $0.27.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV