LAS VEGAS, Sept. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Empowering operators and engaging players like never before is the name of the game at the Global Gaming Expo (G2E) this year as International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) debuts an exhilarating line-up of total systems solutions.
"IGT Systems represent solutions which provide optimal performance and avenues to provide exciting content on any platform," said Eric Tom, executive vice president of Global Sales at IGT. "We offer a full-range of casino management tools, to maximize performance and increase player loyalty across the globe."
On the floor at G2E 2012 will be a fully functioning line-up of system solutions including:
- sbX®: IGT sbX® Floor Manager provides operators access to IGT's expansive 400-plus game theme library, giving operators the choice and flexibility needed to best serve players demand for fresh new game themes. sbX® Analytics , the newest sbX module and only G2S-based analytics platform in the industry, provides operators with access to more frequent and in-depth analysis of a wide array of slot performance data to optimize every game for maximum performance.
- IGT Advantage®: Provides casino operators the 'best-in-class' fully integrated casino management suite including machine accounting and patron management, marketing, cage, credit, and table management tools.
- IGT Casinolink®: Supports every facet of gaming operations by linking slot machine, table games, marketing and cage management into one comprehensive solution.
- IGT Game Applications: G2E visitors will have the opportunity to see a demonstration of our intelligent bonusing applications, such as Random Riches® and Point Pursuit™, which deliver instant rewards to players who achieve specific point levels. Auction Action™ allows players to bid on different items and amenities offered by the casino, while Big Game Hunt™ gives players the opportunity to earn Xtra Credit® or comps in real-time by playing and reaching certain goals on select IGT themes. With the Tournament Manager™ app a casino can easily provide a unique and seamless tournament experience for their patrons while at the same time, reducing the labor and overall cost of running tournament events.
For a complete list of the many applications and systems solutions that will be shown at G2E 2012, please visit igt.com/G2E, visit us on Facebook, facebook.com/IGT, or follow us on Twitter, twitter.com/IGTnews.IGT Resources:
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- View IGT's YouTube Channel
- Check out our other games and systems