W. R. Grace & Co. (NYSE: GRA) announced today that Hudson La Force, the company’s Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to present at the Credit Suisse Annual Chemical and Ag Science Conference in New York City on Wednesday, September 12.
Scheduled to begin at 8:00 a.m. ET, the presentation will be simultaneously webcast and posted on the company’s website. To listen to the audio webcast or to view the presentation slides, go to www.grace.com and click on the webcast link in the Investor Information section. A replay of the webcast will be available until December 12, 2012.
Grace is a leading global supplier of catalysts; engineered and packaging materials; and, specialty construction chemicals and building materials. The company’s three industry-leading business segments—Grace Catalysts Technologies, Grace Materials Technologies and Grace Construction Products—provide innovative products, technologies and services that enhance the quality of life. Grace employs approximately 6,000 people in over 40 countries and had 2011 net sales of $3.2 billion. More information about Grace is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV