First Half of Season Five Up 56% Over Season Four for Adults 18-49 Up 49% for Adults 25-54
Final 8 Episodes Begin Summer 2013 on AMC
NEW YORK, Sept. 4, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sunday night's episode of AMC's "Breaking Bad" delivered 2.8 million viewers pushing it up 47% over season four's finale, marking exceptional growth for a fifth season of a cable drama series. Additionally, Sunday's final episode of 2012 was up 57% in household rating, 37% for adults 18-49 and 34% in adults 25-54 when compared to the season four finale of the series. Sunday's episode concluded the first half of season five, with the final 8 episodes of the Emmy ® Award-winning drama kicking off next summer.Key Nielsen Highlights for "Breaking Bad's" final episode of 2012 at 10pm:
- 10pm airing – 2.2 HH rating: 57% over season four finale
- 10pm airing – 2.8 million viewers: 47% vs. season four finale
- 10pm airing – 1.7 million adults 18-49: 37% vs. season four finale
- 10pm airing – 1.5 million adults 25-54: 34% vs. season four finale
- 2.1 HH rating: 44% over season four series average
- 2.6 million viewers: 39% vs. season four series average
- 1.6 million adults 18-49: 56% over season four series average
- 1.6 million adults 25-54: 49% vs. season four series average
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV