IRVINE, Calif., Sept. 4, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Endologix, Inc. (Nasdaq:ELGX), developer and marketer of innovative treatments for aortic disorders, announced today that John McDermott, President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at the 2012 Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference in New York.
Event: 2012 Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference Date: Monday, September 10, 2012 Time: 11:45 a.m. ET
An audio webcast of the Company's presentation will be available by visiting the investor relations section of Endologix's website at www.endologix.com . A replay of the presentation will be available for 30 days.About Endologix, Inc. Endologix, Inc. develops and manufactures minimally invasive treatments for aortic disorders. Endologix focus is endovascular stent grafts for the treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA). AAA is a weakening of the wall of the aorta, the largest artery in the body, resulting in a balloon-like enlargement. Once AAA develops, it continues to enlarge and, if left untreated, becomes increasingly susceptible to rupture. The overall patient mortality rate for ruptured AAA is approximately 75%, making it a leading cause of death in the U.S. Additional information can be found on Endologix's website at www.endologix.com .
CONTACT: COMPANY CONTACT: Endologix, Inc. John McDermott, CEO (949) 595-7200 www.endologix.com INVESTOR CONTACTS: The Ruth Group Nick Laudico (646) 536-7030 Zack Kubow (646) 536-7020
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV