Entertainment Properties Trust (NYSE:EPR) announced today that David Brain, Company President and CEO, will participate in a panel called “Changing Business Models: Why Should Investors Stick Around?” at the 7 th Annual BMO Capital Markets North American Real Estate Conference in Chicago, IL on Thursday, September 6 at 9:30 AM Central Time. The webcast can be accessed live and as a replay for six months via a link on the Company’s website or at http://www.bmocm.com/conferences/NARealEstate2012/webcast.
About Entertainment Properties Trust
Entertainment Properties Trust is a specialty real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests in properties in select market segments which require unique industry knowledge, while offering the potential for stable and attractive returns. Our total investments exceed $3 billion and our primary investment segments are Entertainment, Education and Recreation. We adhere to rigorous underwriting and investing criteria centered on key industry and property level cash flow standards. We believe our focused niche approach provides a competitive advantage, and the potential for higher growth and better yields. Further information is available at
www.eprkc.com or from Brian Moriarty at 888-EPR-REIT.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV