In an effort to provide the best service and support to members and agents, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company has decided to expand its partnership with Foster City, California-based Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE). Under the expanded agreement, Nationwide will use Guidewire PolicyCenter® as its underwriting and policy administration system and Guidewire BillingCenter® for its property and casualty insurance lines.
The company is already in the process of deploying Guidewire ClaimCenter® for claims handling for all property & casualty lines of business.
Guidewire InsuranceSuite™ will enable both Nationwide Insurance and Allied Insurance, Nationwide’s independent agency channel, to:
- Bring new products and product enhancements to market more quickly
- Make it easier for independent and exclusive agents to acquire and service business more quickly and accurately
- Enhance operational efficiency through proactive workload management and automation
- Improve data analytics and real-time reporting capabilities
“Our commitment to our members and our agent partners is the number one reason we’re undergoing this transformation,” said Michael Keller, executive vice president and chief information officer, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company. “InsuranceSuite will help us continue to enhance service and grow our business.”“Guidewire is honored to have been selected by the Nationwide team to be its core system partner,” said Steve Sherry, vice president, The Americas, Guidewire Software. “We applaud the fact that Nationwide is intent on improving its already impressive levels of service to its members and agents and we are committed to ensuring Nationwide’s success in the years to come.” About Guidewire Software Guidewire Software is a provider of core system software to the global Property/Casualty (general) insurance industry. Designed to be flexible and scalable, Guidewire solutions give insurers the capability to deliver excellent service, increase market share and lower operating costs. Guidewire InsuranceSuite™, consisting of Guidewire PolicyCenter®, Guidewire ClaimCenter® and Guidewire BillingCenter® spans the key functional areas in insurance – underwriting and policy administration, claims management, and billing. Guidewire is headquartered in Foster City, California, with offices in Tokyo, Beijing, Hong Kong, Dublin, London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, and Toronto. For more information, please visit www.guidewire.com. About Nationwide Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, based in Columbus, Ohio, is one of the largest and strongest diversified insurance and financial services organizations in the U.S. and is rated A+ by both A.M. Best and Standard & Poor’s. The company provides customers a full range of insurance and financial services, including auto insurance, motorcycle, boat, homeowners, pet, life insurance, farm, commercial insurance, annuities, mortgages, mutual funds, pensions, long-term savings plans and specialty health services. For more information, visit www.nationwide.com. Nationwide, On Your Side and the Nationwide Framemark are service marks of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company. NOTE: Guidewire, Guidewire Software, Guidewire ClaimCenter, Guidewire PolicyCenter, Guidewire BillingCenter, Guidewire InsuranceSuite, Guidewire PartnerConnect, Deliver Insurance Your Way, and the Guidewire logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Guidewire Software, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV