SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Sept. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ONXX) today announced that it will present at two upcoming investor conferences in September.
Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment ConferenceOnyx will present at the Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 9:35 a.m. Eastern Time ( 6:35 a.m. Pacific Time).
Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare ConferenceOnyx will present at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time ( 8:30 a.m. Pacific Time).
To access the live webcasts, log onto the company's website at: http://www.onyx.com/investors/event-calendarIt is recommended that listeners log on 15 minutes early in order to register and download any necessary software. For those unable to participate during the live webcast, recorded replays of the presentations will be available within 24 hours of the completion of the presentation through September 25, 2012. About Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Based in South San Francisco, California, Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a global biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for improving the lives of people with cancer. The company is focused on developing novel medicines that target key molecular pathways. For more information about Onyx, visit the company's website at www.onyx.com. SOURCE Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV