BALTIMORE, Sept. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Legg Mason, Inc. (NYSE: LM) today announced that Pete Nachtwey, Senior Executive Vice President & CFO is scheduled to speak at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference taking place at the Sheraton New York Hotel on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at approximately 8:15 a.m. (EDT).
Both live and on-demand versions of the audio webcast will be available. A link to the presentation slides and webcast will be accessible via Leggmason.com under the "Investor Relations" section. The on-demand audio webcast will be available shortly after the presentation for a period of two weeks.
Legg Mason, Inc. is a global asset management firm with $636 billion in assets under management as of July 31, 2012. The Company provides active asset management in many major investment centers throughout the world. Legg Mason is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland and its common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: LM).
SOURCE Legg Mason, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV