ATLANTA, Sept. 4, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cbeyond, Inc. (Nasdaq:CBEY), ("Cbeyond"), the technology ally for more than 60,000 small and mid-sized businesses, today announced it will participate in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Media, Communications & Entertainment Conference on Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at the Beverly Wilshire in Beverly Hills, California.
The presentation by Jim Geiger, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Cbeyond, and Bob Fugate, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Cbeyond, will begin at 7:00 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, September 12, 2012. A webcast of the presentation will be available at http://ir.cbeyond.net/events.cfm .
About CbeyondCbeyond, Inc. (Nasdaq:CBEY) is the technology ally for small and mid-sized business. Our private, proactively-managed IP network connects customers to voice, data and enterprise applications hosted in our award-winning cloud data centers. Since 1999, Cbeyond has served the unmet needs of businesses through technology and service innovation. We were the first company to build an IP network specifically for small businesses and among the few to offer sales and service professionals onsite. Today, our expanded portfolio helps customers reduce the burden of outlaying capital and manpower to manage infrastructure. Creating an exceptional customer experience is in our DNA. It's why more than a third of our 60,000+ customers come from referrals. For more information on Cbeyond, visit www.cbeyond.net and follow Cbeyond on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Cbeyondinc .
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Cbeyond, Inc. T.C. Robillard Investor Relations (678) 486-8023 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV