ROLLING MEADOWS, Ill., Sept. 4, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MYR Group Inc. (Nasdaq:MYRG), a leading specialty contractor serving the electrical infrastructure market in the United States, announced today that the Company will be attending D.A. Davidson & Co.'s 11th Annual Engineering & Construction Conference. The conference will take place in San Francisco, California, at The Omni Hotel, September 11-12, 2012. MYR Group's Chief Executive Officer, William A. Koertner, and Chief Financial Officer, Paul J. Evans, will present on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 10:15 a.m. Pacific time. Interested parties may access a live webcast of the presentation by visiting http://wsw.com/webcast/dadco24/myrg/ or through the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.myrgroup.com . A replay of the webcast will be available for 7 days following the conference.
About MYR Group Inc.
MYR is a holding company of specialty construction service providers. Through subsidiaries dating back to 1891, MYR is one of the largest national contractors serving the transmission and distribution sector of the United States electric utility industry. Transmission and Distribution customers include electric utilities, private developers, cooperatives, municipalities and other transmission owners. MYR also provides Commercial and Industrial electrical contracting services to facility owners and general contractors in the Western United States. Our comprehensive services include turnkey construction and maintenance services for the nation's electrical infrastructure.
CONTACT: MYR Group Inc. Contact: Paul J. Evans, Chief Financial Officer 847-290-1891, email@example.com Investor Contact: Philip Kranz, Dresner Corporate Services 312-780-7240, firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV