FXCM Inc. ( FXCM) today announces that Chief Executive Officer, Drew Niv and Chief Financial Officer, Robert Lande, are scheduled to present at Barclays 2012 Global Financial Services Conference on Monday September 10, 2012. The conference is being held at the Sheraton New York Hotel in New York City. Messrs. Niv and Lande will be speaking Monday September 10 th at 2:00 pm (EST).
A live webcast of the presentation will be available online here: http://cc.talkpoint.com/barc002/091012a_lp/?entity=67_IN8M6TM
About FXCM Inc.
FXCM Inc. is a global online provider of foreign exchange (forex) trading and related services to retail and institutional customers worldwide.At the heart of FXCM's client offering is No Dealing Desk forex trading. Clients benefit from FXCM's large network of forex liquidity providers enabling FXCM to offer competitive spreads on major currency pairs. Clients have the advantage of mobile trading, one-click order execution, and trading from real-time charts. FXCM's UK subsidiary, Forex Capital Markets Limited, also offers CFD products with no re-quote trading and allows clients to trade forex, oil, gold, silver, and stock indices on one platform. In addition, FXCM offers educational courses on forex trading and provides free news and market research through DailyFX.com. Trading foreign exchange and CFDs on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all. Read full disclaimer. All references to "FXCM" refer to FXCM Inc. and its consolidated subsidiaries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV