Annies (BNNY) is a natural and organic food company offering consumers products in packaged food categories. This stock is trading up 5.1% at $43.70 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 399,000
Average Volume: 255,133Volume % Change: 242% >>7 Food Stocks to Weather the Drought Shares of BNNY are ripping higher today after SunTrust initiated the stock with a buy rating and set a $50 price target. From a technical perspective, BNNY is bouncing strong here right near its 50-day moving average of $40.29 with heavy volume. This move has pushed BNNY into near-term breakout territory, since the stock has moved above some overhead resistance levels at $42.48 to $43.17. This action is also pushing BNNY within range of an even bigger breakout trade. That trade will hit once BNNY takes out some past overhead resistance at $44.68 to $45 with high volume. That $45 level happens to be BNNY's all-time. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in BNNY as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $40.29, and then once it sustains a move or close above $44.68 to $45 with volume that's near or above 255,133 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then BNNY will have a great chance of heading north of $50 as the stock hits new all-time highs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV