Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS) is engaged in antisense technology, exploiting a drug discovery platform to create a pipeline of drugs. This stock is trading up 9.1% at $14.87 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.6 million
Average Volume: 1 millionVolume % Change: 174% >>5 Stocks Poised for Big Breakouts From a technical perspective, ISIS is ripping higher here right off some near-term support at $13.50 with heavy volume. This move has pushed ISIS into breakout territory and 52-week-high territory, since the stock has taken out some past overhead resistance levels at $13.60 to $14.05. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as ISIS is trending above $13.60 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 1 million shares as bullish. If ISIS can maintain that trend, then this stock has a great chance of hitting $20 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV