JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (AP) â¿¿ The chairman and CEO of NN Inc. plans to retire by May 2013, the maker of industrial plastic, rubber and metal components said Tuesday. The company will look to replace him with a current employee or an outside hire.
Roderick Baty, who has served as president and CEO since July 1997, will also step down from NN's board. He has served as chairman since September 2001 and worked for the company since July 1995.
The Johnson City, Tenn., company said it has created a search committee and hired a firm to help find Baty's successor, and he will help with the transition process.
Shares of NN fell 27 cents, or 3.2 percent, to $8.16 in afternoon trading. The stock fell as low as $4.47 last October and has traded as high as $10.86, in July, over the past year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV