CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA) today announced the appointment of Andy Cohen as the vice president of Field Operations.
"Andy’s proven track record in driving transformational improvements and leading change in large complex organizations make him ideal for this role as we continue to move toward a more customer-oriented culture, delineating roles, improving hand-offs and working collaboratively to ensure the customer has a consistent and positive experience with CNA,” said Tim Szerlong, president, Worldwide Field Operations - CNA.
Cohen will begin with CNA on September 4, 2012. He joins CNA most recently from Travelers Insurance, serving as vice president, Strategy, Middle Market. In this role, he developed a multi-year plan encompassing investments in field execution, product and service development, business intelligence, operational efficiency, and workforce management. Prior to his role at Travelers, Cohen worked with a variety of Insurance clients through his role at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants implementing growth strategies, improving operational efficiencies and leveraging technology.
Andy Cohen can be reached at 312-822-6280, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Serving businesses and professionals since 1897, CNA is the country’s seventh largest commercial insurance writer and the 13 th largest property and casualty company. CNA’s insurance products include standard commercial lines, specialty lines, surety, marine and other property and casualty coverages. CNA's services include risk management, information services, underwriting, risk control and claims administration. For more information, please visit CNA at www.cna.com. CNA is a registered trademark of CNA Financial Corporation. Follow CNA on: Facebook | Twitter
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV