SuperServers Optimized for Virtualization
- 2UTwin²/2UTwin ( SYS-2027TR-H70RF+, SYS-2027TR-H71RF+, SYS-2027TR-D70RF+)Great combination of density and performance with flexible CPU, Memory and HDD configurations. Up to 4x DP (dual-processor) nodes in 2U, 24x 2.5" HDDs, 512GB with 16 DIMMs per node
- MicroCloud ( SYS-5037MC-H8TRF)Optimized for highest density hosting environments needing dedicated servers. 8x UP (uni-processor) nodes in 3U, Redundant Platinum-level power supplies.
- 2U DP SuperServer ( SYS-6027R-3RF4+)Combination of fast CPU (up to 130W) and large memory (up to 768GB in 24 DIMMs) to support highest density of VMs using Windows Server Hyper-V per host.
- 1U DP SuperServer ( SYS-6017R-WRF, SYS-1027R-WRF)Flexible platform for midsize businesses and enterprise environments to go with traditional SAN storage. Also optimized for massive virtualized, private cloud implementations. 4x 3.5" or 8x 2.5" HDDs, 512GB in 16 DIMMs, Platinum-level power supplies.
- 1U UP SuperServer ( SYS-5017C-MTF, SYS-5017C-LF)Entry level platform suitable for server farm environments requiring scalability and cost effectiveness.
- Tower/4U SuperWorkstation ( SYS-7047GR-TRF)Tower form factor for SMB implementation, server consolidation or personal supercomputing. 150W CPU support, 4x PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots, 512GB in 16 DIMMs, 8x hot-swap 3.5" SAS/SATA HDDs, 5x GPU support
SuperStorage Featuring High Capacity and High Availability
- 2U SuperServer ( SSG-2027R-E1R24L)Features 24x 2.5" bays for fast 15K SAS or SSD
- 2U SuperServer ( SSG-6027R-E1R12L)12x 3.5" bays, perfect for resilient multi-node storage architectures
- 3U/4U SuperServer ( SSG-6037R-E1R16L, SSG-6047R-E1R24L)3.5" storage servers offer "sweet spot" for price/performance in single node deployments
- 4U SuperServer ( SSG-6047R-E1R36L)High-density Double-Sided Storage® (24x front, 12x rear HDDs) provides the highest density 36x hot-swap 3.5" SAS/SATA HDDs while maintaining easy access to the storage media
Supermicro Solutions featuring Windows Server 2012 Certification are published on Windows Server Catalog as they receive certification. For complete information on Supermicro's high performance, high-efficiency SuperServer and SuperStorage solutions, visit www.supermicro.com/X9.