CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEX, United Kingdom, Sept. 4, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Edwards Group Limited (Nasdaq:EVAC) ("Edwards" or the "Company") announced today that Matthew Taylor, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in the Deutsche Bank dbAccess 2012 Technology Conference in Las Vegas on Wednesday, September 12 th, 2012 with a presentation time of 8:50am PT (11:50am ET).
A live audio webcast of the conference presentation will be available on the Company's website at http://investors.edwardsvacuum.com/ . An archive replay will also be available on the website for an extended period following the conference.
About EdwardsEdwards is a leading manufacturer of sophisticated vacuum products and abatement systems and a leading provider of related value-added services for the manufacture of semiconductors, flat panel displays, LEDs and solar cells and a leader in vacuum technology for industrial, pharmaceutical, chemical, scientific, process, glass coating and food packaging industries as well as a wide range of R&D applications. Edwards has over 3,300 full-time employees and over 600 temporary workers operating in approximately 30 countries worldwide engaged in the design, manufacture and support of high technology vacuum and exhaust management equipment. Edwards American Depositary Shares trade on The NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol EVAC. Further information about Edwards can be found at www.edwardsvacuum.com . The Edwards Group Limited logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=13010 EVAC-F
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Ross Hawley Head of Investor Relations Edwards +44 (0) 1293 528844 email@example.com Monica Gould, The Blueshirt Group +1 212 871-3927 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Relations: Kim Hughes, The Blueshirt Group +1 415 516-6187 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV