NEW YORK, Sept. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Halloween Wars returns to Food Network for a spine-tingling second season on Sunday, October 7 th at 9pm ET/PT. Five teams, consisting of a pumpkin carving artist, a cake decorator and a candy craftsman, battle it out over the course of this four episode competition series to create the ultimate Halloween themed display that features the most amazing and heart-pounding creations that are sure to scare the pants off of viewers. One team is eliminated each week by the judging panel, made up of renowned cake decorator Shinmin Li and award winning special effects, make-up artist and horror actor/director Tom Savini , with the last team standing winning $50,000. Hosted by Justin Willman ( Cupcake Wars), each episode also features a rotating guest judge, including Shawnee Smith ( Saw, Anger Management), Rutina Wesley ( True Blood), Chaske Spencer ( Twilight saga) and Sara Canning ( The Vampire Diaries).
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/51735-food-network-halloween-wars-season-2-premiere
Episodes include:Premiering Sunday, October 7 th at 9pm ET/PT – SEASON PREMIERE! "Evil Clowns" In the first of four battles, five teams made up of a pumpkin carving expert, cake artist, and candy craftsman must combine their arts to create the most terrifying clown imaginable. At the end of the battle, one team will be eliminated. Special guest judge: Shawnee Smith Premiering Sunday, October 14 th at 9pm ET/PT "Battle of the Vampire Killer"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV