AKRON, Ohio, Sept. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- A. Schulman, Inc. (Nasdaq-GS: SHLM) announced today that it will participate at the KeyBanc Capital Markets Basic Materials and Packaging Conference in Boston on Wednesday, September 12, 2012. Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Joseph J. Levanduski and Director of Corporate Communications and Investor Relations Jennifer K. Beeman will deliver the presentation.
The presentation slides will be posted on the investor relations portion of the Company's website at www.aschulman.com on the day of the presentation.
About A. Schulman, Inc. A. Schulman, Inc. is a leading international supplier of high-performance plastic compounds and resins headquartered in Akron, Ohio. The Company's customers span a wide range of markets such as packaging, consumer products, industrial and automotive, among others. The Company employs about 3,100 people and has 33 manufacturing facilities globally. A. Schulman reported net sales of $2.2 billion for the fiscal year ended August 31, 2011. Additional information about A. Schulman can be found at www.aschulman.com.
SHLM_ALLSOURCE A. Schulman, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV