"We are very impressed by Windows Server 2012 and Microsoft's overall solution to help us manage our systems and applications across our private cloud environments as they scale with our business," said Martin Gallington, senior vice president of IT at Menzies Aviation. "This is a dramatic leap forward, matched by a simple, cost-effective pricing model."
Equifax is a global information solutions provider that organizes and assimilates data on more than 500 million consumers and 81 million businesses worldwide. It now counts on Windows Server 2012 for improved reliability and uptime of its information services to clients.
"Windows Server 2012 revolutionizes how we can operate our datacenter, allowing us to better meet our commitments," said Bryan Garcia, chief technology officer at Equifax. "The new high availability technologies help us deliver 'always-on' applications, and we're betting on Hyper-V as a critical component of our private cloud strategy. We are gaining tremendous efficiencies, which translate into more time to innovate for company growth."
More information about Windows Server 2012 and the Cloud OS is available here. Read Satya Nadella's post on The Official Microsoft Blog here. The conversation on Twitter can be followed at #WinServer.Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq "MSFT") is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. * "Windows Server 2012 Rapid Deployment Program: TCO Study Whitepaper," Microsoft Corp., June 2012 SOURCE Microsoft Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV