NEW ALBANY, Ohio, Sept. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: CVGI), a leading supplier of fully integrated system solutions for the global commercial vehicle market, will host an Analyst Day for investment professionals on Wednesday, September, 12, 2012.
The meeting will be held at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel, 301 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10022.
The agenda will include:
- 8:30 AM – Product Displays and Breakfast
- 9:30 AM – Business Overview by Mervin Dunn, Chief Executive Officer; Chad M. Utrup, Chief Financial Officer; and other members of CVG's executive management team
- 10:30 AM – Question and Answer Session
- 11:30 AM – Product Displays
A live audio Web cast of the presentation will also be available through the Company's Web site at www.cvgrp.com. A copy of the presentation will also be posted on the Investor Relations section of the Company's Web site.To attend in person, please RSVP to John Hyre at 614-289-5157 or email@example.com. Seating is limited and will be filled on a first come basis. About Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. is a leading supplier of a full range of cab related products and systems for the global commercial vehicle market, including the heavy-duty (Class 8) truck market, the construction, military, bus and agriculture markets and the specialty transportation markets. Our products include static and suspension seat systems, electronic wire harness assemblies, controls and switches, cab structures and components, interior trim systems (including instrument panels, door panels, headliners, cabinetry and floor systems), mirrors and wiper systems specifically designed for applications in commercial vehicles. The Company is headquartered in New Albany, OH with operations throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Information about the Company and its products is available on the internet at www.cvgrp.com. SOURCE Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV