HANOVER, Md., Sept. 4, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KEYW Corporation (Nasdaq:KEYW) is joining Aon and Kaufman Borgeest & Ryan to bring Cyber Awareness to the healthcare industry in a forum to be offered at the Yale Club in New York City on Wednesday, September 12 th, 2012. This breakfast forum, will prepare participants to take on the challenges inherent in the future of privacy and cyber awareness.
Healthcare is seeing a significant increase in cyber breaches. A recent industry study by the Ponemon Institute cited a 32% increase in the cyber breaches in just the last year, among the healthcare organizations studied. Ninety-six percent of these same organizations had at least one data breach in the past 24 months, with an average economic impact of more than $2 million.
"Healthcare constitutes 17% of our Gross National Product; it is an element of our nation's Critical Infrastructure; and it is under cyber attack," commented Leonard Moodispaw, CEO and President of KEYW Corporation. "The status quo in Cyber today is that enterprises, across all industries, are only able to identify, an estimated 6% of the breaches and compromises of their Cyber Operations by their own programs and capabilities. KEYW is pleased to partner with Aon and Kaufman Borgeest & Ryan to help promote Cyber Awareness to the healthcare industry in this Forum. In promoting Cyber Awareness, we are drawing heavily on KEYW's cyber experience and capabilities derived from years of in-depth work with the Intelligence Community's cyber operations and challenges.""We welcome KEYW and the insight into Cyber Awareness that they bring to our Healthcare Industry Forum," according to Nancy Green, Senior Vice President of Aon Risk Solutions. "Cyber represents a risk to the entire enterprise that requires proactive risk management practices. Our forum is designed to help participants take on the challenges of privacy and cyberspace."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV