UGG® Australia, a division of Deckers Outdoor Corporation (NASDAQGS: DECK), is excited to announce the launch of a new integrated UGG for Men campaign for the Fall 2012 season featuring quarterback Tom Brady. Premiering on September 4, 2012, the new integrated campaign will include TV, Print, Digital Display and Online Videos, OOH, Mobile, Social, and PR.
The Fall 2012 campaign continues UGG Australia’s dedicated marketing support behind their men’s line, which launched Fall 2011. UGG for Men is defined by authenticity, confidence and effortless style. It brings together the iconic feel of UGG with styles made exclusively for men.
The creative campaign, produced by M&C Saatchi Los Angeles, illustrates the visceral duality that UGG footwear provides men by juxtaposing the comfortable, luxurious sheepskin inside with the rugged, masculine design outside. The breadth and depth of the Men’s collection is now extensive and includes year-around styles, such as: rugged boots, casual shoes, slippers, cold weather boots, cold weather accessories, sneakers, flip flops and more.
Directed by the Guard Brothers, the “Invisible Game” TV spot and online video showcases UGG for Men through Tom Brady who embodies the authentic, effortless style that is at the foundation of every product UGG makes. Tom Brady has the ability to bring millions of people together with the way he plays football. Whether you are a fan or not, you’re drawn to watching him. This spot highlights the unique effect he has on the world through the eyes of a boy, who happens to see him at the airport.The “Invisible Game” spot is supported by product focused digital displays and OOH creative that works off the airport theme and highlights the different styles that all the male actors are wearing in the spot. UGG Australia wanted to convey the ruggedness, quality and comfort inherent in its footwear in situations where men are active and on the move.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV