Neonode Inc., (NASDAQ: NEON), the MultiSensing technology company, announced today that the new Sony Reader PRS-T2 features the Company’s patented MultiSensing touch technology.
By incorporating Neonode’s MultiSensing technology, the 6-inch Sony Reader provides one of the best user experiences in the marketplace, with features such as:
- High resolution, glare-free touch screen optimized for easy reading in any type of lighting condition, including direct sunlight;
- Any object touch support, including stylus, finger/gloved finger or an ordinary pen;
- Gestures input for seamless page turns and multi-touch for smooth zooming in and out, allowing user- friendly navigation; and
- Ultra-low power consumption, allowing for up to two months’ worth of reading on a single charge
“The fact that Sony, one of the largest consumer electronics manufacturers in the world, has chosen Neonode MultiSensing technology for three generations of its e-readers is a testament to the quality of our solution,” said Neonode CEO Thomas Eriksson.
The PRS-T2, retails for $130 and is available online ( http://ebookstore.sony.com/reader/) and at major retailers.Neonode’s MultiSensing technology, rivaling the best capacitive solutions at a fraction of the cost, is now being incorporated into wide array of high volume color LCD products: mobile phones, tablets, office equipment, in-car infotainment displays, gaming devices and toys. Many of these products are expected to be on the market within 6-9 months and will incorporate Neonode’s customized NN1001 Sensor Chip, developed in close collaboration with Texas Instruments. To date Neonode’s MultiSensing technology runs on more than 10 million touch consumer devices in the global marketplace. About Sony Offering an integrated entertainment experience through its electronics, mobile, music, pictures, game and the Sony Entertainment Network, Sony is uniquely positioned to be one of the world's leading consumer brands. For more information on Sony Corporation please visit www.sony.net. About Neonode Neonode Inc. (NASDAQ:NEON) develops and licenses the next generation of MultiSensing touch technologies, allowing companies to differentiate themselves by making high performing touch solutions at a competitive cost. Neonode is at the forefront of providing unparalleled user experiences that offer significant advantages for OEM's. This includes state-of-the-art technology features such as low latency pen or brush sensing, remarkably high speed scanning, proximity-, pressure-, and depth sensing capabilities and object-size measuring.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV