Ciena ® Corporation (NASDAQ: CIEN), the network specialist, today announced its expected participation in the following upcoming events with the financial community. The events noted will be webcast live and recorded. Interested listeners who are unable to listen live may access the archive approximately one hour following the presentation of the live event in the Investors/Events section of Ciena’s website at www.ciena.com.
(Please note that dates, times and speakers are as currently scheduled and subject to change.)
Citi 2012 Technology ConferenceNew York, NYThursday, September 6, 2012 @ 11:00 am EDTSpeaker: Jim Moylan, Chief Financial Officer
Raymond James North American Equities ConferenceLondon, U.K.Tuesday, September 11, 2012 @ 10:30 am BSTSpeaker: Jim Moylan, Chief Financial OfficerDeutsche Bank 2012 Technology ConferenceLas Vegas, NVWednesday, September 12, 2012 @ 2:40 pm PDTSpeaker: Tom Mock, SVP, Corporate Communications About Ciena Ciena is the network specialist. We collaborate with customers worldwide to unlock the strategic potential of their networks and fundamentally change the way they perform and compete. With focused innovation, Ciena brings together the reliability and capacity of optical networking with the flexibility and economics of Ethernet, unified by services and software that delivers the industry’s leading network automation. We routinely post recent news, financial results and other important announcements and information about Ciena on our website. For more information, visit www.ciena.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV