Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Tuesday:
Cramer said investors shouldn't touch the newly minted stock of Manchester United (MANU). "Go see them in action but don't take any action in the stock," he said.
Medivation (MDVN) had some big news on a late-stage prostate cancer treatment that is "a very big deal," he added, noting the company's shares aren't done rising. The stock is a winner, Cramer concluded.In contrast, Cramer said that a recent upgrade of GameStop (GME) has him scratching his head. "I don't know what they see here," he said, and advised using the strength to sell. Cramer was bullish on Apple (AAPL), a stock he owns for his charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS. He said investors will be buying all the way into the expected launch of the new iPhone on Sept 12. Cramer was also bullish on Union Pacific (UNP), noting that auto sales remain strong and Union Pacific ships cars. Finally, Cramer had good things to say about Heckmann (HEK), even though it has been a disappointing stock for a long time. He said the company has delivered for shareholders with a big acquisition. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV