Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Tuesday:
Cramer said investors shouldn't touch the newly minted stock of Manchester United (MANU). "Go see them in action but don't take any action in the stock," he said.
Medivation (MDVN) had some big news on a late-stage prostate cancer treatment that is "a very big deal," he added, noting the company's shares aren't done rising. The stock is a winner, Cramer concluded.In contrast, Cramer said that a recent upgrade of GameStop (GME) has him scratching his head. "I don't know what they see here," he said, and advised using the strength to sell. Cramer was bullish on Apple (AAPL), a stock he owns for his charitable trust,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV