FREMONT, Calif., Sept. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SGI® (NASDAQ:SGI), the trusted leader in technical computing, announced today that it will present at the following investor conferences in September.
- ThinkEquity 9th Annual Growth Conference, September 12, 2012, at 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time at the Le Parker Meridien Hotel in New York.
- Deutsche Bank dbAccess 2012 Technology Conference, September 13, 2012, at 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time at the Encore Hotel in Las Vegas.
Live and archived audio webcasts of the company's sessions will be available on the Events section of SGI's investor website at http://investors.sgi.com/events.cfm.
About SGISGI, the trusted leader in technical computing, is focused on helping customers solve their most demanding business and technology challenges. Visit sgi.com for more information.
Contact Information John SwensonVP of Investor Relations and Corporate Treasurer+1-510-933-8370 firstname.lastname@example.org© 2012 Silicon Graphics International Corp. SGI and its product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Silicon Graphics International Corp. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders. SOURCE SGI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV