FREMONT, Calif., Sept. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SGI® (NASDAQ:SGI), the trusted leader in technical computing, announced today that it will present at the following investor conferences in September.
- ThinkEquity 9th Annual Growth Conference, September 12, 2012, at 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time at the Le Parker Meridien Hotel in New York.
- Deutsche Bank dbAccess 2012 Technology Conference, September 13, 2012, at 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time at the Encore Hotel in Las Vegas.
Live and archived audio webcasts of the company's sessions will be available on the Events section of SGI's investor website at http://investors.sgi.com/events.cfm.
About SGISGI, the trusted leader in technical computing, is focused on helping customers solve their most demanding business and technology challenges. Visit sgi.com for more information.
Contact Information John SwensonVP of Investor Relations and Corporate Treasurer+1-510-933-8370 firstname.lastname@example.org© 2012 Silicon Graphics International Corp. SGI and its product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Silicon Graphics International Corp. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders. SOURCE SGI
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts