TORONTO and HOUSTON, Sept. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - CIBC (TSX: CM) (NYSE: CM) announced today that it has completed the acquisition of Griffis & Small, LLC, a Houston-based energy advisory firm specializing in acquisitions and divestitures (A&D) in the exploration and production (E&P) sector.
For more information on the acquisition, please see CIBC's August 30, 2012, news release: CIBC to acquire U.S. energy advisory firm Griffis & Small, LLC
CIBC's wholesale banking business provides a range of integrated credit and capital markets products, investment banking, and merchant banking to clients in key financial markets in
North America and around the world. We provide innovative capital solutions and advisory expertise across a wide range of industries as well as top-ranked research for our corporate, government and institutional clients.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV