About The BlackArrow Advanced Advertising SystemThe BlackArrow Advanced Advertising System is used by service providers such as Comcast, Time Warner Cable, and Rogers Communications to manage the technological complexities and business issues associated with advanced advertising across multiplatform pay-TV environments. For pay TV service providers, the BlackArrow Distributor Suite offers a central, open, standards-based platform for managing placement opportunities, business rules and ad policies, and for controlling real-time ad routing and return path data aggregation. The BlackArrow Campaign Suite enables ad sales and marketing organizations to define, manage and monetize multiplatform advertising campaigns. The BlackArrow SIS enables service providers to aggregate disparate sources of customer information into a single view for enabling the delivery of relevant advertising to the appropriate audience. For content providers, the BlackArrow Business Suite offers advanced tools for managing avails, or placement opportunities, as well as ad policies, ad sales rights, and asset metadata.
About BlackArrow, Inc. BlackArrow is a leading worldwide provider of advanced advertising technology for New TV platforms. The company's multiplatform advertising system is designed specifically for video content distributed over any on-demand platform, enabling networks and content distributors to maximize advertising revenues. BlackArrow is privately held, and backed by Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO), Comcast Ventures, Intel Capital (NASDAQ: INTC), Mayfield Fund, Motorola Mobility Ventures , Polaris Venture Partners and Time Warner Cable. The company has offices in New York City and San Jose, Calif. http://www.blackarrow.tv
BlackArrow is a trademark of BlackArrow, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV