BUFFALO, N.Y., Sept. 4, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (Nasdaq:CBLI) today announced that the Company is scheduled to present at the Rodman and Renshaw 14 th Annual Healthcare Conference, September 9-11, in New York, NY.
Neil Lyons, CPA, Chief Financial Officer of Cleveland BioLabs, will present updates on the Company's oncology and biodefense programs on September 10 at 2:00 p.m. ET. A live and archived webcast of the Company's presentation will be available on the investor page of the Cleveland BioLabs website at www.cbiolabs.com .
About Cleveland BioLabs, Inc.Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. is a clinical-stage biotechnology company leveraging deep mechanistic understanding of the cell death process, apoptosis, to develop a robust pipeline of compounds primarily focused on oncology applications and mitigation of radiation injury. The Company's lead compound is being developed as both a radiation countermeasure and a cancer treatment. The Company has two operating subsidiaries, Incuron, LLC, and Panacela Labs, Inc., and strategic relationships with the Cleveland Clinic, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, the Children's Cancer Institute Australia and the Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute. To learn more about Cleveland BioLabs, Inc., please visit the Company's website at http://www.cbiolabs.com . The Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11668 Contact: Rachel Levine, Director Corporate Development & Communications Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. T: (646) 284-9439 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV