ORLANDO, Fla., Sept. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Marriott Vacation Club is offering a world of travel opportunities through a limited time deal this fall. Reserve your stay with family or friends in a spacious and luxurious villa at one of our resorts and make vacation memories that will last a lifetime. Take 25 percent off regular room rates at over 50 Marriott Vacation Club resorts for stays of two nights or more between September 10, 2012 and December 21, 2012 and November 5, 2012 through March 29, 2013 at the brand's European resorts. *
The world is your oyster.
- Getaway to sunny Orlando, Fla. , and enjoy a luxurious stay at Marriott's Grande Vista or Marriott's Cypress Harbour, where theme parks, golf, shopping and dining are right at your fingertips.
- Bring your golf clubs to Palm Desert, Calif. and tee off at Marriott's Shadow Ridge, home to Nick Faldo's first golf course design in the United States.
- Say aloha to Kauai, Hawaii and relax in the pristine and panoramic beauty of the sun and sea at Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club.
- Experience amazing views and high-end amenities at Marriott's Grand Chateau, located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip with easy access to the city's finest casinos, shows, and dining.
- Take in the serenity of Spain's Costa del Sol from your luxurious villa at Marriott's Playa Andaluza nestled along the breathtaking Mediterranean coast.
Guests enjoy all the comforts of home in spacious studio, one-, two- or three-bedroom villas featuring fully-equipped kitchens, separate living and dining areas, multiple televisions, private balcony/patio, washer/dryer and Wi-Fi Internet access. Resorts with three-bedroom villas can accommodate up to 10 guests.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts