"This agreement illustrates our growing momentum in international cord blood markets, including the recent approvals for the AXP in Thailand and BioArchive in China," said Matthew Plavan, Chief Executive Officer of ThermoGenesis. "We are pleased to expand our partnership with Concessus, a proven leader in quality healthcare product distribution for Western Europe," he added.
About Concessus, S.A.
Concessus, S.A. has more than 20 years history in the blood banking field. The qualifications of our team and the continuous high quality support we provide our customers distinguishes Concessus from others who are acting in the same field of activity. We sell our equipment across Western Europe for a large variety of customers, blood banks, research institutes, universities and hospitals. Concessus is focused on providing quality solutions to the customers, that's why our policy is based on two goals – continuous improvement and customer care service.
About ThermoGenesis Corp.ThermoGenesis Corp. ( www.thermogenesis.com ) is a leader in developing and manufacturing automated blood processing systems and disposable products that enable the manufacture, preservation and delivery of cell and tissue therapy products. These include:
- The BioArchive ® System, an automated cryogenic device, used by cord blood stem cell banks in more than 30 countries for cryopreserving and archiving cord blood stem cell units for transplant.
- AXP ® AutoXpress ® Platform (AXP), a proprietary family of automated devices that includes the AXP and the MXP ® MarrowXpress ® and companion sterile blood processing disposables for harvesting stem cells in closed systems. The AXP device is used for the processing of cord blood. The MXP is used for the preparation of cell concentrates, including stem cells from bone marrow aspirates in the laboratory setting.
- The Res-Q ® 60 BMC/PRP (Res-Q), a point-of-care system designed for the preparation of cell concentrates, including stem cells, from bone marrow aspirates and whole blood for platelet rich plasma (PRP).
CONTACT: Web site: http://www.thermogenesis.com Contact: Investor Relations +1-916-858-5107, or Email: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV