LOS ANGELES, Sept. 4, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Boingo Wireless, Inc. (Nasdaq:WIFI), the world's leading Wi-Fi software and services provider, today announced that Edward Zinser, Boingo Wireless' CFO will participate in the Deutsche Bank 2012 dbAccess Technology Conference, to be held September 11-13, 2012, at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada. The presentation is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 10:10 a.m. PDT. The presentation will be webcast live on the Internet, and can be accessed by visiting the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://www.boingo.com . The webcast will also be archived and available on the website for 30 days.
About Boingo Wireless
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (Nasdaq:WIFI), the world's leading Wi-Fi software and services provider, makes it easy, convenient and cost-effective for people to enjoy Wi-Fi access on their laptop or mobile device at more than 500,000 hotspots worldwide. With a single account, Boingo users can access the mobile internet via Boingo Network locations that include the top airports around the world, major hotel chains, cafés and coffee shops, restaurants, convention centers and metropolitan hot zones. Boingo through its Concourse Communications Group subsidiary operates wireless networks at large-scale venues worldwide such as airports, major sporting arenas, malls, and convention centers, as well as quick serve restaurants. For more information about Boingo, please visit http://www.boingo.com .
CONTACT: Christian Gunning Director, Corporate Communications firstname.lastname@example.org (310) 586-4009 Andrew Greenebaum / Laura Foster Addo Communications email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org (310) 829-5400
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV