RockTenn (NYSE: RKT) announced today that it intends to commence an offering of senior notes, which it expects to include senior notes maturing in 2020 and senior notes maturing in 2023. The notes will be guaranteed on an unsecured, unsubordinated basis by certain of RockTenn's existing and future domestic subsidiaries. The notes will be offered only to persons in the United States and to, or for the account or benefit of, U.S. Persons, in each case that are qualified institutional buyers in accordance with Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), and to non-U.S. persons outside the United States in accordance with Regulation S under the Securities Act.
RockTenn intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay a portion of the U.S. dollar amounts outstanding under its Revolving Credit Facility and to repay a portion of the outstanding principal amounts under its Term Loan A and Term Loan A2 Facility.
The notes have not been registered under the Securities Act or the securities laws of any jurisdiction and may not be offered or sold in the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, U.S. persons absent registration or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and any applicable state securities laws.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the
solicitation of an offer to buy the notes or any other securities, nor
shall it constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction
in which such offer, solicitation or sale is unlawful.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV