Lincoln VisionConnect(SM) is now available to employers through Lincoln's network of independent benefit brokers. The plan is available as an employer-paid or employee-paid benefit option.
About Lincoln Financial GroupLincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE:LNC) and its affiliates. With headquarters in the Philadelphia region, the companies of Lincoln Financial Group had assets under management of $168 billion as of June 30, 2012. Through its affiliated companies, Lincoln Financial Group offers: annuities; life, group life, disability and dental insurance; 401(k) and 403(b) plans; savings plans; and comprehensive financial planning and advisory services. For more information, including a copy of our most recent SEC reports containing our balance sheets, please visit www.LincolnFinancial.com.
Lincoln VisionConnect(SM) is a registered trademark of Lincoln National Corporation.
Lincoln VisionConnect(SM) insurance products (policy series VPOL.06, VPOL.06 TX) are issued by United Healthcare Insurance Company, and in New York, United Healthcare Insurance Company of New York. These companies are not Lincoln Financial Group ® companies.Affiliates are separately responsible for their own financial and contractual obligations. 1. The Vision Council, Vision Care: Focusing on the Workplace Benefit, Fall 2008 (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20050830/LFLOGO ) SOURCE Lincoln Financial Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV