WebMD the Magazine covers healthy living from health headlines and nutritious recipes to celebrity health stories, bringing WebMD.com content to print. The new sections will cover health conditions A to Z with the goal of inspiring readers to take charge of their health by initiating more meaningful conversations with their doctors and health care professionals. With WebMD editors uniquely positioned to understand emerging health trends, WebMD the Magazine now features six easy-to-access sections, each mapping to trending topics on WebMD.com. The new sections include:
- Living Healthy: Living Healthy delivers smart, real-life information on a range of topics designed to inform, support, and motivate readers to make healthier decisions every day. It is where readers can find trusted information that inspires action and provokes thought, with a deeper dive into trending topics with the expertise of top lifestyle experts to uncover the facts and make them clear and easy to understand. Living Healthy is a source for fitness and exercise; eating, diet, and cooking; skincare and beauty content; and more.
- Healthy Beauty: WebMD Healthy Beauty is the perfect guide for advice on attainable beauty. Catering to readers who are busy, active, and short on time, Healthy Beauty is the source for content to help readers look and feel their best, featuring fresh news highlighting skin, hair, nails, cosmetics, procedures, regimens, and lifestyle adjustments within every issue.
- Family & Parenting: WebMD Family and Parenting is the trusted guide to encourage families to live healthier lives. This guide enables parents to navigate and negotiate the complex issues that come with starting and nurturing a family. With every issue, readers can find answers, reassurance, and solutions to their everyday questions.
- Food & Recipes: WebMD Food & Recipes is a culinary partner for smarter food choices, the latest news on food trends, faster, healthier, and tastier recipes, and attainable healthy cooking goals. This Food & Recipes section gives readers the tools and the confidence to plan, create a menu, shop for, and cook complete meals for themselves and their families. A go-to guru on what to eat, why it's good for your health, where to get it, how to prepare it, and how to make it taste amazing, this section offers healthy and savory solutions to dazzle taste buds.
- Fitness & Exercise: The Fitness and Exercise section offers readers up-to-date information to help them stay fit, fueled and energized. From training for a race to simple workouts while at your desk, this section provides content to help readers succeed.
- WebMD Checkup: Offering insights and inspiration, the Checkup gives readers an inside look at living healthy with a condition. With health tips from readers, tips from experts and doctors, and factoids about conditions, readers get a 360-degree view on how to live healthier with firsthand references.
WebMD the Magazine's free iPad® app is consistently the #1 downloaded health magazine app in Apple's newsstand and a top 10 overall health app in the iPad® app store. Content within WebMD the Magazine's iPad® app reflects the redesign of the print publication and includes embedded interactive enhancements from WebMD.com, including videos, blogs, slideshows and additional exclusive content.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV