HORSHAM, Pa., Sept. 4, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE:TOL) (the "Company") today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary Toll Brothers Finance Corp. ("Toll Brothers Finance") proposes to offer in a private offering, subject to market and other conditions, $250 million aggregate principal amount of Exchangeable Senior Notes due 2032. Toll Brothers Finance intends to grant the initial purchasers an option to purchase up to an additional $37.5 million aggregate principal amount of notes within 12 days of the initial issuance of the notes. The notes will be offered only to qualified institutional buyers as defined under Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act").
The notes will be guaranteed on a senior unsecured basis by the Company and all of the Company's subsidiaries that are guarantors under First Huntingdon Finance Corp.'s revolving credit facility. The notes will be exchangeable into shares of the Company's common stock. Holders of the notes will have the right to require Toll Brothers Finance to repurchase their notes for cash equal to 100% of their principal amount, plus accrued but unpaid interest, on each of December 15, 2017, September 15, 2022 and September 15, 2027. Toll Brothers Finance will have the right to redeem the notes on or after September 15, 2017 for cash equal to 100% of their principal amount, plus accrued but unpaid interest. The notes will mature on September 15, 2032, unless earlier redeemed, repurchased or exchanged. The notes are expected to pay interest semiannually. The interest rate, the exchange rate, and certain other terms of the offering will be determined at the time of pricing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV