- Streamlined Engineering Change Order (ECO) management A new ECO application enables mold designers to manage an unlimited number of Engineering Change Orders while maintaining the integrity of previous design modifications. The application will dramatically shorten overall mold design time, particularly for parts that require significant mending to meet manufacturing requirements.
- Advanced analysis capabilities New advanced analysis capabilities have been added to multiple functions. These capabilities, such as Springback Deform and Wall Thickness analysis, allow toolmakers to identify issues on the screen before moving to the expensive production phase.
- Ultra-fast high volume material removal Integration of the acclaimed VoluMill technology into Cimatron's 2.5-Axis and Rough applications enables ultra-fast removal of high volumes of material, resulting in shorter machining times and reduced tool wear.
- Quick & efficient NC process programming The new landmark Quick NC Process is a programming productivity application that employs a range of capabilities for rapid batch-style definition and replication of the entire machining process, whether for single or multiple parts.
- Rapid electrode design and machining CimatronE 11 provides greater centralized control over visibility, enhanced set definition, and Quick NC Process for the super-fast programming and machining of single or multiple electrodes.
- Flexible and intuitive die design A new framework for the creation of Progressive and Transfer dies offers more informed die selection and concurrent work by die designers. In addition, the new Transfer Shapes nesting tool optimizes material usage for Transfer dies.
CimatronE 11 To Be Unveiled At IMTS
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.