GIVAT SHMUEL, Israel, September 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ and TASE: CIMT) today announced that CimatronE 11, the newest version of its integrated CAD/CAM software solution, will be unveiled at the IMTS trade show ( Chicago, September 10-15, 2012).
"CimatronE 11 is by far our most powerful version to date and is expected to transform our users' productivity levels like never before," said Mr Ira Bareket, Cimatron's VP Sales and Marketing. "Its enhancements and new capabilities make CimatronE 11 a 'must have' for any tool shop and machining facility looking to achieve success in a tough competitive market."
Key productivity improvements offered by the new version include:
- Streamlined Engineering Change Order (ECO) management A new ECO application enables mold designers to manage an unlimited number of Engineering Change Orders while maintaining the integrity of previous design modifications. The application will dramatically shorten overall mold design time, particularly for parts that require significant mending to meet manufacturing requirements.
- Advanced analysis capabilities New advanced analysis capabilities have been added to multiple functions. These capabilities, such as Springback Deform and Wall Thickness analysis, allow toolmakers to identify issues on the screen before moving to the expensive production phase.
- Ultra-fast high volume material removal Integration of the acclaimed VoluMill technology into Cimatron's 2.5-Axis and Rough applications enables ultra-fast removal of high volumes of material, resulting in shorter machining times and reduced tool wear.
- Quick & efficient NC process programming The new landmark Quick NC Process is a programming productivity application that employs a range of capabilities for rapid batch-style definition and replication of the entire machining process, whether for single or multiple parts.
- Rapid electrode design and machining CimatronE 11 provides greater centralized control over visibility, enhanced set definition, and Quick NC Process for the super-fast programming and machining of single or multiple electrodes.
- Flexible and intuitive die design A new framework for the creation of Progressive and Transfer dies offers more informed die selection and concurrent work by die designers. In addition, the new Transfer Shapes nesting tool optimizes material usage for Transfer dies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV