Intro to CorePower Yoga has an approximate runtime of 65 minutes and a suggested retail price of $14.98. The DVD will be available beginning September 4, 2012 at Target, Amazon, and wherever DVDs are sold.
About CorePower Yoga Trevor Tice opened the first CorePower Yoga Studio in Denver, Colorado in 2002, filling a niche in an emerging yoga market with the goal of creating an empowering and health-focused environment where individuals are not bound by conventional ideas about the limits of body and mind. By the end of 2012, there will be 78 CorePower Yoga Studios nationwide, including Hawaii. Learn more at www.corepoweryoga.com.
About GAIAM Gaiam, Inc. (Nasdaq: GAIA) is a leading producer and marketer of lifestyle media and fitness accessories. With a wide distribution network that consists of 62,000 retail doors, 14,400 store within stores, 5,600 media category management locations, a digital distribution platform and more than 10 million direct customers, Gaiam is dedicated to providing solutions for healthy and eco-conscious living. The company dominates the health and wellness category and releases non-theatrical programming focused on family entertainment and conscious media. In addition, Gaiam has an exclusive licensing agreement with Discovery Communications and other licensing partners. For more information about Gaiam, please visit www.gaiam.com or call 1.800.869.3603.
Media Contact: Lauren AboulessanKrupp Kommunications(212) 886-6710 LAboulessan@kruppnyc.comSOURCE Gaiam, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV