NEW YORK, Sept. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gaiam, Inc., the leading distributor of lifestyle media, announced the DVD release of Intro to CorePower Yoga, based on the classes taught at CorePower Yoga Studios – the largest individual network of yoga studios across the country. A truly unique practice, Intro to CorePower Yoga brings a fresh perspective on yoga by offering a more fitness-focused practice.
Through the combination of movement, music and energy, Intro to CorePower Yoga tones the entire body while increasing strength, balance, and flexibility. Led by CorePower Yoga CEO and Founder, Trevor Tice, the DVD is designed to be focused and time efficient so that it can be easily incorporated into anyone's daily routine.
"CorePower Yoga has generated an overwhelming fan base across the country due to its modern approach to the practice that is attractive to so many people – especially the younger demographic," says Tice. "By partnering with Gaiam to bring the CorePower Yoga practice to DVD, everyone will be able to take advantage of this unique, results-driven style of yoga – regardless of whether or not they live near a CorePower Yoga Studio."
Intro to CorePower Yoga features three workouts – plus a pose breakdown section – to increase strength and flexibility, as well as lose weight and manage stress:
- Perfect the Pose (5 minutes) – Demonstrates the correct form for poses that will be used throughout the practices to ensure optimal alignment throughout the workout.
- Beginner's Cardio Practice (20 minutes) – This high energy workout keeps the heart rate elevated and "builds heat" to burn fat and help boost metabolism for an all-day calorie burn.
- Beginner's Strength Practice (20 minutes) – This practice focuses on increasing strength and flexibility while giving the body a comprehensive workout.
- Beginner's Balance and Breath Practice (20 minutes) – Learn to balance and center both body and mind. This practice emphasizes the importance of controlling breath while increasing focus. Feel refreshed and ready to tackle the day.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts