NEW YORK, Sept. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gaiam, Inc., the leading distributor of lifestyle media, announced today the release of famed Pilates instructor Mari Winsor's Beginner Pilates DVD. This new title is designed to teach the correct form, alignment, and positioning of the most basic Pilates moves, allowing individuals to achieve results safer and faster.
As one of the most celebrated names in Pilates, with over 20 years teaching experience, Winsor continues to see basic Pilates moves being performed incorrectly, which can limit results and potentially cause injury. Whether a novice or advanced practitioner, Beginner Pilates allows users to visualize and understand correct form and placement of each move.
"It is my mission to ensure that my students carry out each and every one of my exercises with precision and correct form," says Winsor. "Now, with the help of this new Gaiam DVD, I can provide one-on-one personal coaching to everyone doing the workouts at home, so that they too can attain the results they are looking for."
Beginner Pilates features three workouts plus a bonus downloadable practice:
- Perfect Pilates Form (5 minutes) – This "workshop" format breaks down several standard Pilates moves to ensure correct form throughout each exercise, making the most of every move.
- Pilates Primer (25 minutes) – Contains easy-to-follow exercises, which teach how this dynamic workout method can help users achieve the body and results they have always wanted.
- Strengthen and Lengthen (30 minutes) – Combines elements of the first two workouts showing how using "perfect form" can produce quicker results.
- Bonus Downloadable: Stand Tall (10 minutes) – A standing series that takes traditional Pilates vertical for a comprehensive, full body calorie burning workout.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV