LEXINGTON, Mass., Sept. 4, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Curis, Inc. (Nasdaq:CRIS), a drug development company seeking to develop proprietary targeted medicines for cancer treatment, today announced that the Company will present at the following upcoming conferences:
- Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference – Tuesday, September 11, at 2:00 p.m. EDT in New York City. A corresponding webcast of this presentation can be accessed by visiting:
- ThinkEquity 9 th Annual Growth Conference – Wednesday, September 12, at 8:15 a.m. EDT in New York City. A corresponding webcast of this presentation can be accessed by visiting:
Dan Passeri, President and Chief Executive Officer, will provide an overview of Curis' development programs, including Erivedge™ (vismodegib), CUDC-101, CUDC-907 and Debio 0932, as well as discuss other corporate activities. The presentations will be archived shortly after the live events and available for 30 days following the conferences. In addition, presentations will be available for 30 days on the Investor Relations section of the Curis website at www.curis.com . About Curis, Inc. Curis is a drug development company that is committed to leveraging its innovative signaling pathway drug technologies to seek to create new targeted small molecule drug candidates for cancer. Curis is building upon its previous experiences in targeting signaling pathways, including in the Hedgehog pathway, in its effort to develop proprietary targeted cancer programs. For more information, visit Curis' website at www.curis.com . The Curis, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11347
CONTACT: Michael P. Gray CFO & COO Curis, Inc. 617-503-6632 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV