Rentech, Inc. (NYSE MKT: RTK) today announced its conference schedule for September 2012.
September 19-20, 2012 Imperial Capital 6 th Annual Global Opportunities ConferenceNew York, NYPresenter: Hunt Ramsbottom, President & CEOSpeaking Time: September 20 th, 9:30 a.m. (EDT)
September 20-21, 2012 Credit Suisse 2012 Small & Mid Cap ConferenceNew York, NYPresenter: Hunt Ramsbottom, President & CEOSpeaking Time: September 20 th, 3:50 p.m. (EDT)
About Rentech, Inc.Rentech, Inc. ( www.rentechinc.com) owns and develops technologies that enable the production of certified synthetic fuels and renewable power when integrated with certain other third-party technologies. The Company’s clean energy technology portfolio includes the Rentech-SilvaGas biomass gasification technology and the Rentech-ClearFuels biomass gasification technology, both of which can produce synthesis gas from biomass and waste materials for production of renewable power and fuels. The Rentech-ClearFuels Gasifier can also produce renewable hydrogen as a product. Rentech also owns the patented Rentech Process which is based on Fischer-Tropsch chemistry. The Rentech Process can convert syngas from the Company’s own or other gasification technologies into complex hydrocarbons that then can be upgraded into fuels or chemicals using refining technology that we license. Rentech also owns, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, the general partner interest and approximately 61% of the common units representing limited partner interests in Rentech Nitrogen Partners, L.P. ( www.rentechnitrogen.com), a publicly traded limited partnership. Rentech Nitrogen Partners, L.P. manufactures and sells nitrogen fertilizer products including ammonia, urea ammonia nitrate and liquid and granular urea in the Mid Corn Belt region of the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV