ST. LOUIS, Sept. 4, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enterprise Financial Services Corp (Nasdaq:EFSC) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a regular quarterly dividend of $0.0525 on the Company's common stock, payable on September 28, 2012 to shareholders of record on September 15, 2012.
Enterprise Financial operates commercial banking and wealth management businesses in metropolitan St. Louis, Kansas City and Phoenix. Enterprise is primarily focused on serving the needs of privately held businesses, their owner families, executives and professionals.
CONTACT: Jerry Mueller, Senior Vice President (314) 512-7251 Ann Marie Mayuga, AMM Communications (314) 485-9499
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV