Heckmann Corporation And Power Fuels To Merge Creating A Leading Environmental Services Company Focused On Energy And Industrial End-Markets
1 On September 30, 2011 Heckmann completed the divestiture of China Water & Drinks, Inc., which formed the Company’s bottled water business segment. The Company reclassified its bottled water segment as discontinued operations in 2011 and its comparable period results reflect this change.
2 For a reconciliation of these non-GAAP financial measures to their comparable GAAP financial measures please see the Appendix to our presentation filed as Exhibit 99.2 to our Current Report on Form 8-K filed on September 4, 2012 which presentation is also posted on the Company’s website at www.heckmanncorp.com.
3 Pro-forma financial results for the first quarter of 2012 include the effect of Heckmann Environmental Services (HES – formerly Thermo Fluids Inc., or TFI) as if acquired on January 1, 2012. Heckmann completed the acquisition of TFI on April 10, 2012.
4 Power Fuels’ unaudited LTM revenue and EBITDA reflect the removal of a related entity, Badlands Development II, LLC, as it will not be a part of this transaction.5 Upon closing, it is anticipated that Mr. Johnsrud will own approximately 38% of the combined Company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV