- Immediately and materially increasing earnings per share;
- Providing immediate access to the fast growing and oil-focused Bakken Shale area and expanding the Company’s leverage to oil – on a pro-forma combined basis, over 70% of current shale-related revenues are derived from oil and liquids basins;
- Continuing to expand the recurring-revenue base of the Company;
- Establishing an industry-leading management team by combining the Power Fuels team and their extensive operating expertise with the existing Heckmann team;
- Creating a Company with a leading presence and nationwide customer support network in all major shale areas including the Bakken, Haynesville, Marcellus, Eagle Ford, Permian and Utica;
- Leveraging complementary and significant operating and tax benefits; and,
- Providing additional cash flow generation to support future growth.
Heckmann Corporation And Power Fuels To Merge Creating A Leading Environmental Services Company Focused On Energy And Industrial End-Markets
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.